BornCagliari , 1963
Roberto Palomba and Ludovica Palomba Serafini, architects and designers, have been working together since 1994.
The Palomba Serafini Associati studio deals mainly with architecture, design, artistic direction and consulting on communication and consulting.
They currently collaborate with: Bisazza, Boffi, Bosa, Cappellini, Crassevig, Ceramica Flaminia, De Vecchi, Dornbracht, Foscarini, Lema, Poltrona Frau, Salviati, Schiffini, Zanotta and Kos, and are in charge of the artistic direction of Bosa, Crassevig, Ceramica Flaminia and Kos.
- curators and designers of cultural exhibitions at “Abitare il tempo” in Verona since 1993.
- "Under 35" with the ADI in 1997.
- "Fashion design" in 1997.
- "Face, galleria del designer italiano" (gallery of Italian design) organized by Abitare magazine in New York in 1998.
- "Aperto vetro" (“Open Glass”) exhibition in Venice in 2000.
- "Walls 2" exhibition at the Milan Furniture Fair in 2003.
- "La casa di pietra" (“The stone house”) exhibition at “Abitare il tempo 2003” in Verona.
- second prize in the 1999 Young & Design competition with the Anna chair for Crassevig.
- Design Plus 2001 prize in Frankfurt for their Link and Acquagrande bathroom fittings for Ceramica Flaminia.
- selected for the Compasso d'Oro 2001 with Link and Twin Column for Ceramica Flaminia.