Specifications and care
Origin Scandinavian Bulls
Type Aniline Leather
Tanning Chromium Salt
Light resistance Good
Look Very Evident Natural Grain
Stain resistance Good
Hand and touch Soft and Warm
Wear resistance Good
Thickness 3-4 mm
Fire resistance Comply with: - S.I. 1324 and sub. Mod. – Sch. 5 Part 1 and Sch. 4 Part 1 (sources 1 and 0) - TB117:2013, section 1
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the product frequently with a white, dry non-abrasive cotton or linen cloth.
- Wipe with a soft, slightly damp and well wrung out cloth and wipe off with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid alcohol or other solvents that may be aggressive.
- Avoid impregnating the surface with liquid substances, cleaning operations can limit the damage but not eliminate it.
- Remove immediately any stain by absorbing it with a soft, slightly damp white cotton or linen cloth and dry avoiding hair dryer and sun
- Do not place the product near heat sources, near light sources (windows) or direct light sources (spotlights).
- Due to its full aniline leather nature without protection, Pelle Frau® Safari easily absorbs substances such as sweat and grease and coloring materials in fabrics that can come into contact with it.