The Mattresses — Salina
The Salina mattress is made from natural latex with breathable horsehair.
Can be used on both sides ∙ Medium/high load-bearing capacity ∙ 7 differentiated load-bearing zones · Antistatic · Natural · Ergonomic ∙ Self-moulding ∙ Non-deforming ∙ Elastic · Environmentally-friendly · Cleanable ∙ Removable cover ∙ Air-cooled ∙ Breathable and ventilated · Correct sleeping position.
Thickness: 20 cm
1. Natural hemp. Anti-mite, jacquard weave.
2. Heat-accumulating winter padding in pure virgin wool from WOOLMARK certified shearing.
3. Padded case lining in natural cotton fabric.
4. Natural cotton protective cover over single piece of latex.
5. Rubberised, ventilated natural horsehair for the perfect breathability of the mattress thickness cm 1.5.
6. Single piece of 100% natural latex with 7 differentiated load-bearing zones for the different pressure points, non-deforming, self-moulding, with open intercommunicated cells, density 70 kg/m3. Latex thickness 14 cm.
7. Rubberised, ventilated natural horsehair for the perfect breathability of the mattress thickness cm 1.5.
8. Summer padding in heat-diffusing pure staple cotton.
Matching bed bases: Vespero, Brezza, Libeccio.
Being a latex mattress, Salina is suitable for both fixed and adjustable bed bases.