The Mattresses — Pianosa
The Pianosa is a spring mattress.
Spring mattress ∙ Usable on one side only ∙ Medium load-bearing capacity ∙ Self-moulding ∙ Non-deforming ∙ Breathable and ventilated · Correct sleeping position ∙ Cover not removable.
Thickness: 22 cm
1. Natural hemp. Anti-mite, jacquard weave.
2. All Seasons padding in heat-diffusing staple cotton.
3. Protective layer.
4. Anti-humidity micro-perforated insulation for perfect breathability in non-deforming, micro-perforated, high density expanded POLYCELL.
5. Compact white insulation in carded, needled, heat-fused fibres.
6. Bonnel spring system with medium load-bearing capacity comprising, for the double bed, of approximately 450 biconical springs in carbon steel wire with diameter of 2.2 mm, connected by carbon steel wire spirals with diameter of 1.3 mm.
7. Perimeter box support in non-deforming, micro-perforated, high density expanded POLYCELL, micro-perforated and anti-humidity.
8. Cotton fabric.
Matching bed base. Vespero.
Being a spring mattress, Pianosa is not particularly suited to a base with manual or electrical movements. Its natural match is a fixed frame.