Access to your account to send your request
There are four metal bases which are available in two finishes, Cemento and Antracite:
- base with conical legs
- 5-spoke base with castors, available in both the 360° swivel version with fixed height and version with height-adjustable gas spring. The wheels are soft self-braking swivel castors with black plastic support for the painted versions.
- four-spoke base
- base with column, in both the fixed and swivel versions, with shock absorbing device and automatic return to the starting position.
As well as the four metal bases, Ginger is also available with four triangular-profile solid ash legs, available with moka or wenge-stained finishes, stained according to sample or with RAL lacquer based on a sample.
The shell of the Ginger Ale armchair is made from moulded thermoplastic composite polymer and padded with polyurethane foam. It is available:
- painted in anthracite colour (Antracite)
- painted in cement colour (Cemento)
- entirely upholstered in Pelle Frau® leather
- entirely upholstered in Kvadrat by Poltrona Frau fabric.
The Ginger Ale armchair is a simplified and more informal version of the Ginger armchair, one of the most successful chairs in the Poltrona Frau catalogue. Comfortable, versatile and elegant, the Ginger Ale armchair lends itself both to workspaces, individual workstations or meeting rooms, as well as domestic settings, such as the study or dining room. With the specific aim of catering for all needs, Roberto Lazzeroni designed it with both a painted metal base and with wooden legs, allowing for a total of five different bases.
You are browsing in a different country than your location. We suggest you to properly locate yourself to make purchases. (final)