Specifications and care
Origin Europeans Bulls
Type Aniline leather colored by hand and customized
Light resistance Good
Look Plain and cloudy
Stain resistance Good
Hand and touch Stiff with Natural Touch
Wear resistance Good
Thickness 4,2 - 4,7 mm
Fire resistance Comply with: - S.I. 1324 and sub. Mod. – Sch. 5 Part 1 and Sch. 4 Part 1 (sources 1 and 0) - TB117:2013, section 1
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the product frequently with a white, dry non-abrasive cotton or linen cloth.
- To restore the shine to Cuoio MyFrau, it is advisable to wipe weekly with a soft white dry cloth or when deemed necessary.
- For its care and maintenance it is strongly recommended to use only and exclusively the specific Cuoio MyFrau care and maintenance kit supplied with Mamy Blue. Never use any type of alcohol or other solvents that may be aggressive.
- Do not expose My Frau to direct light or sources of heat, the material is particularly photosensitive and any stains are difficult to remove.
- Any small scars or roughness testify the authenticity of the material and its natural origin.