Specifications and care
Origin Europeans Bulls
Type Aniline Leather
Tanning Chromium Salt
Light resistance Good
Look Flat Grain Natural
Stain resistance Good
Hand and touch Soft and Velvety
Wear resistance Good
Thickness 1.2 - 1,4 mm
Fire resistance Comply with: - S.I. 1324 and sub. Mod. – Sch. 5 Part 1 and Sch. 4 Part 1 (sources 1 and 0) - TB117:2013, section 1
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the product frequently with a white, dry and soft cotton or linen cloth to avoid an excessive accumulation of dust
- It is recommended to use a semi-rigid brush (always acting in the same direction) to remove dust and restore vitality to the leather.
- In case of accidental fall of liquids, quickly remove the substance from the surface by dabbing with a soft and dry cloth the affected area, taking care not to enlarge the stain. Never use alcohol or other solvents.
- Do not place the product near heat sources, near light sources (windows) or direct light sources (spotlights). Avoid direct sunlight.
- Pelle Frau® Nubuck can, in particular conditions of use, release or absorb color; furthermore, the naturalness of the article can favor the absorption of various substances (such as sweat, grease, etc.) and the consequent occurrence of spots or halos.