Poltrona Frau S.p.A., as a sole shareholder, is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Law No. 4 of January 9, 2004. This accessibility statement applies to: https://www.poltronafrau.com/it/it.html.
This website is partially compliant with the requirements of Appendix A of the UNI CEI EN 301549 standard due to the non-compliance cases listed below.
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons, in violation of Law No. 4 of January 9, 2004:
· Criterion: 22.214.171.124 - Some non-text content presented to the user does not have an equivalent text alternative that serves the same purpose.
· Criterion: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases, information, structure, or relationships conveyed through the presentation of pages cannot be programmatically determined (or are not available through text).
· Criterion: 188.8.131.52 - The visual representation of text and images containing text does not always have the required minimum contrast ratio, except as allowed by regulations (e.g., logos).
· Criterion: 184.108.40.206 - Some text, other than captions and images containing text, cannot be resized up to 200% without the use of assistive technologies and without loss of content and functionality.
· Criterion: 220.127.116.11 - In some cases, images of text have been used instead of plain text and are not customizable or essential to the conveyed information.
· Criterion: 18.104.22.168 - For some essential components, even in different states, the color contrast with adjacent elements does not meet the 3:1 ratio.
· Criterion: 22.214.171.124 - In some cases, when mouse hover or keyboard focus makes additional content visible and hidden, there is no mechanism to remove the additional content without moving the mouse pointer or keyboard focus. The pointer cannot be moved to additional content without it disappearing, or the additional content remains visible until the hover or focus event is removed, the user dismisses it, or the information is no longer valid, except for certain exceptions.
· Criterion: 126.96.36.199 - Some functionalities cannot be operated using a keyboard (or equivalent input method).
· Criterion: 188.8.131.52 - Some animations, flashes, scrolls, or auto-updates of information that start automatically and last longer than five seconds or are presented in parallel with other content, do not have mechanisms to pause or hide them.
· Criterion: 184.108.40.206 - There is no mechanism to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple web pages.
· Criterion: 220.127.116.11 - Some web pages lack titles that describe their topic or purpose.
· Criterion: 18.104.22.168 - In some sequentially navigable web pages where the navigation sequence affects their meaning and operation, some objects that could receive focus do not receive it in an order that preserves their meaning and operation.
· Criterion: 22.214.171.124 - The purpose of some links cannot be determined by the link text alone or by the link text in conjunction with adjacent content.
· Criterion: 126.96.36.199 - Headings and/or labels do not sufficiently clarify content or functionality.
· Criterion: 188.8.131.52 - The focus indicator is not visible on some interactive elements.
· Criterion: 184.108.40.206 - Some repeated navigation mechanisms on multiple web pages within a set of web pages do not appear in the same order.
· Criterion: 220.127.116.11 - Some components with the same functionality within a set of web pages are not identified consistently.
· Criterion: 18.104.22.168 - The page markup code is not always compliant with its specifications or contains errors, or it has duplicate attributes and IDs.
· Criterion: 22.214.171.124 - In some cases, user interface components (including form elements, links, and script-generated components) do not have correct names, roles, states, properties, or values set or changed, and the user is not alerted by assistive technologies when these change.
· Criterion: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases, status messages are not presented to the user so that assistive technologies interpret them without moving the focus.
This declaration was drafted on 07/06/2023.
The evaluation was conducted by third parties through objective and subjective analyses (cf. Article 3, Paragraph 1 of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1523).
The declaration was last reviewed on ____, in compliance with the recommendation to periodically review (at least annually) the accuracy of the statements contained in this accessibility declaration.
Feedback and Contact Information
For specific questions or accessibility issues with any page of the website, you can contact us anytime via email at [email protected]. When reporting accessibility issues, please specify the webpage and describe the nature of the problem. We will make every effort to improve the accessibility of the page or the information it contains. Thank you for visiting our website.
Contact information for the reporting officer can be found at the following link: https://www.poltronafrau.com/ww/en/contact-us.html.
Reporting Procedures to AgID
In case of an unsatisfactory response or a lack of response within thirty days from the notification or request, the concerned party has the right to submit a report to AgID (Agency for Digital Italy) via certified email (PEC) at the following address: [email protected].
1. Website publication date: 15/09/2022
2. Usability tests have been conducted: Yes
3. CMS (Content Management System) used for the website: Adobe Experience Manager
1. Number of employees with disabilities in the administration:
2. Number of workstations for employees with disabilities: