Access to your account to send your request
Please read these Conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website and registering on it, the User accepts these Conditions and agrees to comply with them.
These Conditions refer to the following additional conditions, which apply when using the Site:
- Terms and Conditions of Sale, in case of purchase of products sold on the Website.
SELLER RELATED INFORMATION
The Website is owned by:
Poltrona Frau S.p.a. a socio unico, Registered Office: Meda Via Luigi Busnelli 1, 20821. Management and coordination of Haworth Italy Holding S.R.L. Mail: [email protected]
The Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Conditions at any time. The User is therefore invited to review these Conditions each time he/she accesses the Website. The Seller also reserves the right to suspend services related to the Website at any time.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
The Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update the Website and change its content at any time. The Seller has no obligation to update the content of the Website and does not warrant that the Website or its contents are free from errors or omissions.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Seller does not guarantee that the Website or its contents will be continuously accessible. Seller reserves the right to suspend, delete, discontinue or modify all or any part of the Website without notice and shall not be liable to User if for any reason the Website is unavailable in whole or in part. The User ensure that all necessary arrangements to be able to have access to the Website will be taken. The User ensure that anyone accessing the Website via Internet connection owned by the User is aware of these Conditions and all other applicable terms and conditions and agrees to comply with them.
The User undertakes not to use the Website and its services for illegal purposes or in ways that could damage its functionality, make it unusable, cause overloading, deterioration and/or interference with the use of the Website by other Users.
Any behavior from which, even by mere attempts, unauthorized access to the Website, to the Service sold by the Seller, to other accounts, to systems or networks connected to it may result by means of hacking operations, password forgery or by any other means, including web scraping activities, is prohibited.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Seller is the owner of all industrial and intellectual property rights relating to the Website, its contents and the materials published therein (by way of example but not limited to, texts, photographs, illustrations, videos, audio, advertising texts, trademarks, drawings, the methods, designs, layout, even where not covered by patent, software, databases and any other material or content). These rights are subject to protection under applicable laws. The User shall not modify any material, print or digital, printed or downloaded from the Website. The User shall not use images, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text. The contents of the Website pages shall not, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published, distributed or disseminated in any way, without the prior written consent of the Author. The User shall not in any way or under any circumstances use the Website or the material for commercial, business or professional purposes. In relation to the use of the Website, the User is only authorized to:
- view the Website and its contents;
- perform all those temporary acts of reproduction, devoid of economic significance, which are considered transient and/or ancillary, integral and essential part of the display of the Website itself and its contents;
- all other operations of navigation on the Website and its contents that are performed for a legitimate use only.
Any further act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by the Author. However, such reproduction operations must be performed for lawful purposes and in compliance with the Author's copyright and other intellectual property rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Seller shall not be liable for the Website or its use and excludes any liability, contractual or non-contractual, to User for damages or losses, arising from or in connection with:
- User's use or inability to use the Website;
- reliance of the news contained therein and their consequent use;
- inaccessibility to the services on the Website or any damage caused by viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of content, problems related to the network, providers or telephone and/or telematic connections, unauthorized access, alteration of data, failure and/or malfunction of the User's own electronic equipment.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
User agrees to hold Seller harmless by releasing the Seller itself from any liability in the event of:
- claims of third parties arising from the User's use of the Website and/or use of the material in violation of the General Conditions of Use.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain hypertext links to other websites that have no connection with the Website. The Seller does not control or monitor such websites and their contents. The User who decides to visit a website linked to this Website does so at his own risk, ensuring to take all necessary measures and precautions against viruses or other potentially harmful elements. The activation of links does not imply that the Seller sponsors or is affiliated with those who perform any services described in those websites and therefore, the same, cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites and the rules and measures adopted by them also with regard to the privacy of the User and the processing of personal data during the browsing operations.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
The Seller reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether there has been a violation of these Conditions while using the Website. In the event that a violation of these Conditions has occurred, Seller shall have the right to take such action as it deems appropriate, such as but not limited to:
- the immediate, temporary or permanent revocation of the User's right to use the Website;
- the issuance of a warning;
- legal actions against the User for damages and reimbursement of legal fees incurred;
- any other actions against the User;
- the disclosure of information to the competent authorities, if necessary or appropriate.
These Conditions are governed by Italian law.
Access to your account to send your request